The information in this section gives an overview of the activity undertaken in the different sections of the organisation.
Activity is largely described in two categories; 'delivering examinations' and 'influencing thinking'. The diagram below shows graphically how we are structured: Exam Boards and Research and Consultancy.
The exam boards incorporated within the Cambridge Assessment Group deliver tests, qualifications and associated services in over 150 countries around the world.
Our exam boards are:
- CIE - University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Cambridge ESOL - University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
- OCR - Oxford Cambridge and RSA
The areas of Cambridge Assessment mainly dedicated to Research and Consultancy are:
Cambridge Assessment Singapore is a charitable educational organisation and a division of Cambridge Assessment. Together with Cambridge International Examinations, we will contribute to the development of effective teaching and successful learning in the Asia Pacific region by providing quality educational experiences and services for schools, policy makers and assessment professionals.
- Cambridge Horizons: Our series of discussions – face-to-face, live streaming, ongoing online debate – provide different ways to bring together education experts and stakeholders to explore educational issues affecting the Asia Pacific region.
- Events and Training calendar: We offer a variety of networking events for Cambridge schools and a wide range of subject-specific training courses for Cambridge teachers across the Asia Pacific region.