- It doesn’t add up: what’s wrong with maths?
- We held a lively debate on 15 May about whether the 'right' maths is being taught in schools today. Watch films from the event.
- Raising the game – new 14-16 qualifications in England
- Qualification reform plans in England are gathering pace, there have been many changes already and there is therefore a growing demand worldwide for information about what is happening and why. Learn about the Cambridge View...
- Teaching and assessing 21st century skills
- What '21st century skills' are today's students being taught? Are such skills being properly assessed and recognised? Our debate on 28 February revealed some of the answers...
- What next for the GCSE?
- Our recent series of roundtables on GCSE reform provided an opportunity for teachers, think tanks, businesses, students and parents to discuss their views on the future of the GCSE.
- International comparisons and education reform
- In almost every country where we work the dominant political discourse in education is around international comparisons. So what does this mean for the UK?
- A Level reform
- A Level reform is gathering pace in the UK. Find out more about the causes and consequences of the changes.
Authoritative views from the experts in assessment
Our series of Viewpoints offer high level discussion on topics impacting on the world of assessment which are backed by evidence-based and research-led approaches.