International courses provided by Cambridge Assessment Network
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
International course fees include:
- All tuition and course materials
- Transport to and from a London airport
- The agreed number of nights’ accommodation at a hotel in Cambridge on a B&B and single occupancy basis
- The course dinner at a College in Cambridge
- Lunch Monday to Friday
- Social activities provided as part of the course programme.
The course fee does NOT include:
- Additional costs including but not limited to drinks, phone bills and newspapers at the hotel
- Evening dinners
- Travel and medical insurance
In some circumstances alternative non-hotel accommodation can be provided if required. Any additional costs of this are to be met by the course participant.
Cost of any additional required travel or excessive luggage are to be met by the course participant.
Bookings are taken on a first come-first serve basis and must be made using the online booking form. We do not accept provisional or telephone bookings.
Payment of the course fees by credit or debit card (excluding American Express) is via an email with a link to a secure online payment system which you will receive as soon as your place on the requested course has been confirmed.
Alternatively, participants may request that their organisation is invoiced for the fee, by selecting the appropriate option of the form. Invoices should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
Cancellation by the course participant
Cancellation of places on the course will only be accepted in writing, by email or post. Percentage refundable is set out below:
- For cancellations received 30+ days before the course start date, 100% of course fee will be refunded.
- An administration fee of £75.00 will be charged for each cancellation.
- We are not able to refund course fees for cancellations received less than 30 days before the course start date.
Cancellation by Cambridge Assessment
Cambridge Assessment reserves the right to amend, postpone or cancel any course, course times, dates or published prices. Changes to course prices, times and dates will be advised before the course start date and any course already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.
In the event of insufficient enrolments, notice of cancellation of the course will be given two weeks prior to its start date. All course fees for registered participants will be refunded.
Cambridge Assessment shall not be liable for any travel or other costs incurred by the participant should Cambridge Assessment cancel the event for whatever reason. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance if you pre-book travel tickets in case of cancellation.
All materials provided by Cambridge Assessment Network remain the intellectual property of Cambridge Assessment and its partners, who assert their right to worldwide copyright and all related rights unless agreed otherwise in writing.
The data you have provided in order to register for this course will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.