A Syndicate, appointed by the University, oversees our activities and reviews the policies and business plans put forward by the Group Chief Executive and other senior managers who form the Corporate Board. The Corporate Board is responsible for the implementation of policies and business plans approved by the Syndicate and for-day to-day management of Cambridge Assessment.
- Professor John Rallison (Chairman), Fellow of Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- Mrs Sherry Coutu CBE, Investor and Independent Non-Executive Director
- Mr Edward Elliott, Head, The Perse School
- Dr David Good, Fellow of King's College, University of Cambridge
- Ms Denise Hall, Director of Marketing and Sales, Special Steps
- Dr James Keeler, Senior Tutor, Selwyn College, University of Cambridge
- Mr Richard Partington, Senior Tutor, Churchill College, University of Cambridge
- Mr Bruce Picking, Former Chairman of Governors of Havering College of Further and Higher Education
- Professor Richard Prager, Head of Cambridge University School of Technology
- Mr Ian Pryce, Principal and Chief Executive, Bedford College
- Mr Andrew Reid, Director of Finance, University of Cambridge
- Dr Nick White, Fellow and Director of Studies in Modern & Medieval Languages, Emmanuel College
- Mr Peter Williams, Former Finance Director of Daily Mail and General Trust plc.
- Professor Steve Young, Information Engineering Division, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge