|15 Feb 2023
12:30 - 13:15
An opportunity to hear from Course Co-Director Dr Simon Child about the Postgraduate Advanced Certificate in Educational Studies: Educational Assessment.
Worth 90 credits at Master’s level (Level 7), this transformative assessment qualification is practice-based and designed to directly impact your work as you learn to apply various research methodologies to your professional context.
Join us online to find out more about the course and how to apply. We will also be hearing from academic supervisors Tony Leech and Dr. Rebecca Conway who will provide insight into the support offered during the assignment writing process.
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you have.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of assessment in a supportive academic environment
- Engage with leading experts in assessment
- Join a diverse network of peers
- Mark yourself out as a confident, informed assessment professional
- Gain a Cambridge qualification worth 90 credits at Master’s Level
- Apply your learning to your day-to-day practice immediately