About our CPD accreditation
Cambridge Assessment Network has been awarded Dual Accreditation by the Professional Development Consortium, meaning we are officially recognised as a Provider of Training Excellence, alongside being a trusted provider of fully CPD accredited assessment training activities.
As a Provider of Training Excellence we:
- Have undergone rigorous verification to ensure every aspect of our training experiences comply with both CPD criteria and training industry benchmarks
- Take a multi-dimensional approach to ensuring high-quality service and delivery
- Deliver training underpinned by evidence and research
- Confirm outstanding learning experiences for delegates
- Demonstrate impact and positive outcomes of our sessions
Our CPD accredited assessment training activities include our 9 week online courses and many of our webinars and face to face training sessions. Attending our accredited courses means you will be able to record your attendance as part of your formal CPD requirements. You will also receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance, a mark of excellence demonstrating that the learning activity supports your professional practice.
A full list of all our CPD accredited activities can be found at the CPD Standards website. The list will be updated as more activities undergo the process of accreditation.