|09 May 2023
12:00 - 13:00
Please register by Friday 5 May
An exclusive opportunity for members of Cambridge Assessment Network to hear from a panel of experts about the latest developments in AI and education and assessment and to ask your question online.
The panel currently includes:
- Lee Davies, Director of Teaching and Learning, Cambridge Assessment International Education
- Nicholas Raikes, Assistant Director of Research and Lead of the Data Science Unit, Cambridge Assessment Research and Development
- Andrew Field, E-Learning Manager, Cambridge Assessment International Education
- Simon Child, Head of Assessment Training, Cambridge Assessment Network
- Gwyneth Toolan, Innovation Product Manager at RM, Cambridge Assessment Network Ambassador
- Veronica Floretta, Educational Assessment Consultant and Teacher, Cambridge Assessment Network Ambassador
- Andrew Mullooly, Senior Assessment Manager, Cambridge Assessment English
You are invited to share your questions before the event, or you can ask them live on the day.
Share your question on the member forum
Share your question by email
If you are interested in attending this online event, please register by Friday 5 May. Please note this event is only for members of Cambridge Assessment Network. Interested in becoming a member?
Register your place now
About Cambridge Assessment Network membership
Develop professionally as you take your learning to the next level with a Cambridge Assessment Network membership. Advance through evidence-based professional standards with our CPD training courses and work towards an award in recognition of your learning.
You'll belong to a worldwide network of professionals committed to getting assessment right. Together, we are assessment practitioners, questioning the questions and making marks matter the world over.